Friday, October 10, 2008

INCIDENT @ ACE TODAY!!!, April 6, 2007

This AM. Dale Dugger (retired Police Officer from Houston) was my BODY GUARD, as I told him, when he arrived at ACE this am. to SELL tickets for the EASTER Community Breakfast from 10 - 12 noon.

Lo and behold who SHOWS UP!! Dale, this is Jim Evers the SUPER's husband coming. He bought one ticket and I said, you're NOT going to buy a ticket for your wife? I really do NOT remember his answer. Dale and I introduced ourselves as we usually do. He was LOOKING at me KIND OF LIKE - DON'T I KNOW YOU?? I really THINK that HE HAD SEEN A GHOST, ha!!

I THINK he started off with, my wife would certainly like to meet with you. I don't think that would do any good at this point. WHY?? Well, after the meeting in Jan. when they messed with Dr. Jim - THAT ABOUT DID IT WITH OUR GROUP of NO BOND people. I said, in the earlier meeting Pigg even mentioned that we shouldn't even be discussing this, WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO DO. Well, HE WAS RIGHT, for once. Yet, in the second meeting when Dr. Jim was outsted HE HAD THE GAUL to take the VP position. AND, PIGG shouldn't even be on the board AFTER THE BEER PARTY HE HELD last year!!

Jim said, I suppose you are having people sign the petition in your folder there?? NO, I am showing Dale my fuel business info as you can plainly see. Are we doing any PETITION signing Dale? No, we aren't, said Dale - selling tickets and talking.

He mentioned about our sheet being in error about the academics DUE to there only being a few schools that passed. Well, that is TRUE about there NOT being many schools achieving. That was ONLY one year PLUS I am NOT the expert in that area. You see Jim, we have about 5 or 6 people who are EXPERTS in their area of dealing with WISD. I am only the facilitator to bring them all together - The Silent Majority. SOMEONE has to do it!!

Guess you do NOT know that a group of NO BOND people started meeting last Dec. with three of the school board members to iron things out: Melissa Young, David Junkin and Dr. Jim. We were doing VERY WELL in our communication. Than the school board meeting in Jan. when Dr. Jim was axed - THAT DID IT!!

He kept on pressing that I meet with the SUPER. Well, Mickey met with her and that did NOT really produce anything of substance. No, I don't think that will be necessary. I am NOT going to change your bind or her mind; AND, you sure as heck are NOT going to CHANGE MINE. I think you just need to MOVE ON and we will see what happens.

My wife talked to the Mayor who was going to talk to you, Jim said. Well I saw him Monday night and he did NOT say anything. I really don't know what good that is going to do I DON'T take any marching ORDERS from the Mayor in this area. My only ALLEGIANCE is to the ONE up ABOVE - that is what counts. He kind of rolled his eyes on that one, folks.

I think I also mentioned about receiving the email from Gibson Consulting from Chayenne about meeting next week and that I sent out an email to the group BUT have heard back from only one so far. Will just have to wait and see what happens with the group I said.

He was sill UPSET because we call his wife MAID MARIAN. WHY do you have to do that, she has a doctorate? I said that someone in the group came up with it, NOT me, and it stuck with us. What kind of education background do you have?? Like I told you the other day, my Phd is from the EIB Institute. Well, he must have looked it up because he said, well, I am a Republican too. You sure don't ACT like one, I said. WELL, do you have ANY CHILDREN in the school system?? I told you before that I did NOT, BUT that does NOT mean I am NOT active in supporting the kids. I mentioned about doing the EXTRA paper for last years STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME which he acknowledged. Dale said that he was part of the 60 and over group at the football games that support the kids too.

Somewhere in the above conversation, I did say that I do carry the LOCK BOX in the trunk which I went to the trunk and produced that for Jim. He seemed to be disqusted.

After he left, I told Dale, you watch, he will go home, call his wife and probably have people CALL RICHARD at the store to say, THOSE PEOPLE or PETERSON are having people sign THE PETITION while selling tickets. No, he wouldn't do that, said Dale.

Within the hour, Richard and an associate, Gary, came out. GEE, Richard, I KNOW WHY you are here, I said. I think Richard spoke first, YOU ALL aren't doing anything with a petition here for sign up? WE HAVE HAD A FEW PEOPLE CALL that said you were doing it. Dale, are we DOING anything with people about signing a PETITION?? No, we aren't. I said, didn't I tell you Dale, that Jim would go and call people and HAVE THEM CALL RICHARD?? Yep, you did. Well, there he goes again, RICHARD, just LYING to get back at me in particular. We just had to check, Richard said.

MAN, CAN YOU ALL BELIEVE THIS GUY. WHAT a DUFFUS or whatever!! A little HATEFUL DO YOU ALL NOT THINK??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home