Thursday, October 16, 2008

One Person's VIEWPOINT in WVRG

Chuck: As a 71yr old senior citizen now, I learned long before I retired, to takeextra long term precautions if a project(namely this election) doesn't turn outright for me. I'm not giving up(that'll never happen), however, it makes me wonderwhat my lifestyle, along with others, will be like next year & years after that.Should I become a recluse, grow a beard, lose contact with friends & especiallyfamily down towards the coast, or what. I wonder how many other older conservatives,seeking financial transparency in our national financial institutions, & higherintegrity among our Congressional leaders, will have to change the way they go abouttheir everyday lives, & still be able to hold their heads up. I know it'll be hardfor me. I'm upset, since some of the friends & acquaintences we've gotten to know out here,have shown definite liberal bias, & I'm having an extremely hard time maintainingeven a short non-commital convesation with them. Start cultivating a new circle ofacquaintences, & even change, or drop some of the groups we've joined. I wonder howmany other people are in this predicament. When I see the sign we're all so familiarwith: "Change you can believe in", I think to myself, "Some things I can neverchange, as it's a part of me as sure as my sore back". .Back many years ago, when Iwas a Republican precinct chairman down in Brazoria County(Pearland area) otherprecinct chairmen & I, thru networking, could identify liberal Democraticbusinessmen & we all vowed to not trade with them at all. Well, that didn't seem todo much good. This 71 yr old retired hospital adminstration worker, part-time life insurance &long term health rep, used to be part time farmer, & now guitar picker is more thana little fed up with the slanted media coverage, sheer absolute ignorance of so manyotherwise normal people. I'm just 2nd guessing where all this cr-p will take us..Everett --- On Wed, 10/15/08, Chuck Peterson <cpeterson888@txwinet.com> wrote:From: Chuck Peterson <cpeterson888@txwinet.com>Subject: Fw: PLEASE CHECK OUT & PASS ON, IF YOU SO CHOOSE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home