Thursday, October 16, 2008

WE Older Republicans & OUR FEELINGS On This Election

Chuck: Go right ahead. You have my permission. I'm not sure how other people my agefeel, but these last 2 or 3 weeks have been devastating for me. I know John McCain &Sarah Palin, & our Fox News people like Bill O'Reilly have done all they can.Seemingly sensible people that I have gotten to know, have shown during thiscampaign season have shown the most reprehensible judgement recently. I'm talkingabout their political stance. Back in my Brazoria County days I would have creditedit to youth, & inexperience. But now I constantly run across people with grey &white hair leaning to the left. It makes me wonder if I'm out of touch, or the worldhas passed me by, & I didn't even notice it. My wife & I meeting up with all the people of WVRG has been an absolute life linefor me. I've always known prayers were answered, & you guys are the latest example.Everett --- On Thu, 10/16/08, Chuck Peterson <cpeterson888@txwinet.com> wrote:From: Chuck Peterson <cpeterson888@txwinet.com>Subject: Your NOTE on your feelingsTo: "Everett Connie Kaminsky" <skykam1937@yahoo.com>Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 10:32 AM Nice to see you last night, Everett. I think our guys DID GOOD!! I went over to the Rec Room at 7A Ranch, and we two dozen or sohad a good time watching the debate, eating pizza and snacks and CHEERING for McCain with his ZINGERS!! I had Joyce on my left,Judge Henry and George Morovitch on the right. WE were the FRONTROWERS, ha. Say, your write up was so good, and I know that is the THOUGHTS that many in our 65 and over group have at this point in our life. IFyou would like, I would be happy to send that out on Wimberley Taxpayer, but ONLY with your permission? Thanks, Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home